Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

XGIMI

Would you like to Win XGIMI Latest Product-Z6 Polar

19 6969
admin admin Suggestion 2018-6-7 15:54
Show all posts Copy link
Go to reply no.
Eugen
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-10-4 15:13:09 | Show all posts
Is there a way to install Google Play Services and Google Play Market on XGIMI Z6?

Use magic Reply Support 3 Not support 0 Report

ArtZ
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-10-15 21:30:22 | Show all posts
What the best way to increase length of power cable? Cable on picture is too short for ceil installation.

Use magic Reply Support Not support Report

SyndikatCZ
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-11-13 19:05:32 | Show all posts
Hello there. I am a user of Z6.
3 THINGS TO SOLVE:

1. Cant find time settings - my time in Z6 is not set to my region ... and i can´t set it up.
2. Original video player, when i load subtitles ... (try to load) the players closes it from it self "fals down"
3. Somehow it seems to me, that trough the HDMI input ... the played input is not flawless enough ... like the procesor would run on 100%. (tried 2 HDMI cables)

SyndikatCZ
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-11-14 05:01:44 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello so after 3 days of using i can say.. That problems are there.

SyndikatCZ
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-11-14 16:23:39 | Show all posts
Hello.
I have 4 days of use of the z6.
At first - if you use side keystone adjustmens, not only the 3d wont work, but if you look on videos ... the are laggy ... "you can see little jumps in pictures" .... only possibility is to use the function in picture adjustments - set it up on game and after that turn on the motion function on strong.... (but after that will happen that you can see in pictures ... for example in a recording from tv ... where the logo of tv is white and you have a quick scene where the picture goes trough "maybe similar background" the logo will be distorted....  (So best possible option is ... to center it in the middle ... or can be this be fixed?)
Second - you can´t set up time - or location ... so the time in the projector - android is useless ... (i think it shows minus 6 hour..)
Third - the miracast won´t work ... it turns on and after that of with a error (something with media or connection... is there)
Fourth - build in player is pretty good, but, if i want to select subtitles ... it fails....  it shut it self down. (diacritic i could not test.... in this way)

SyndikatCZ
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-11-15 15:59:23 | Show all posts
NebulaUK replied at 2018-10-3 20:00
Can some tell me how to fix the input lag on hdmi on this projector I have to post here as I can't s ...

Hello NebulaUK,

i live with my z6 now 5 days....

If you have it with a side projection .. installed so ... not in front of the screen - wall .... and you yoused side corrections... they will be lags, like in videos ... so trough the hdmi...

When i turned of the side corrections, and ther was only the normal keystone adjustments ... from up to down... these lags ... have gone and the hdmi signal was like in tv....

When side projection i see lags in videos trough hdmi so in wifi mode ... when i play the movies from a NAS or some other hdd...

SyndikatCZ
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-11-15 23:29:54 | Show all posts
Build in player.... I must apologize. I wrote, when i chose subtitles it crashes ... It was a crash when i tried change audio channel. (subtitles in Czech language works well....) So here there should be a repair for the audio channel change ... problem ....
I am on version 2.0.7.

But if Xgimi could work on more flawless projection ... when using side projection... this would be perfect. (this is for me a big distraction....)  Side projection is a sell argument ... but there is a con pro ... you can it have little bit flawless (by using from low to hard motion effect)... but you have to accept distortions in picture ... mostly with white colour ... like logo, or i saw it in quick scenes when somebody was shooting....  If is the motion effect off than you see like the video especially when slowly motion scenes ... you can clearly see little stops or freezes... ... video is not flawless.

I thing this is a software problem .. because when you use only the automatic vertical keystone .... the lacks where not there  (will it try again ... but) the lacks where there only by manual "horizontal keystone - side correction" ....

tumos4yk
x0

Lv1 Post time 2019-1-7 19:17:53 | Show all posts
Hi. Acquired XGIMI Z6 Polar (Global) and was unpleasantly surprised by the lack of certificates (DRM widevine Level 3) Without them to use Android is not possible. On the seller's website. And the official website XGIMI IN the description of the model the lack of DRM certificates are not specified. I'm upset. Will it be fixed?

Justin
x0

Lv1 Post time 2019-1-27 09:08:35 | Show all posts
Hi Admin,

We are using a number XGIMI z6 projectors commercially.  They are the Chinese models.  We'll need your assistance to remove the 15 seconds boot up advertisements as they are misleading to our customers.  We are not looking at changing it to the International version understanding the strict rules.  We are Ok with Chinese but just want the ads removed.  This should be reasonable.  Could you please assist before we run into more issues with the misleading ads?

If you have to direct us to the Chinese support team, we would really appreciate if you could provide a direct liaison.  

(Have to post here as I can't start a new thread)

Thanks.
Regards,
Justin

javier75out
x0

Lv1 Post time 2019-5-8 04:06:18 | Show all posts
Hi. Anyone knows how to revert the prior versions? The 2.1.9 update sucks big time. Factory rest won't work. Any link to download prior firmware and install it?

Return to list
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

© 2012-2019 xgimi.com XGIMI |Archiver|小黑屋 Email: service@xgimi.com