Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

XGIMI

Would you like to Win XGIMI Latest Product-Z6 Polar

5 671
admin admin 2018-6-7 15:54
Show all posts Copy link
Go to reply no.
admin
x0

Admin Post time 2018-6-7 15:54:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
https://goo.gl/forms/qE5aBO0gWn6hlb983
Dear Xgimi supporters/fans,

Thank you very much for your continuous support and we hope the using experience has been extraordinary.

To continuously innovate and create amazing XGIMI products, we would like your support on providing your feedback upon the following questions.

We’re inviting you to join our questionnaire event and share your thoughts and experience of using XGIMI products. In return for sharing, you’ll be entered into a competition to win XGIMI latest product - Z6 Polar and cash coupons.
Winners will be chosen by the XGIMI Marketing Team based on their favourite entries.

The prize for each winner are as follows:
The First Prize - Z6 Polar (VAT is not included)
Best 10 questionnaire  (except Z6 Polar winner) - each winner will receive a $30USD cash coupon, which is available for purchasing any XGIMI product on both XGIMI Amazon and Aliexpress official stores. ( coupon will be expired on Dec 30st, 2018)  

Terms and conditions:
1. Closing date for submitting the questionnaire will be midnight Sunday June 24th 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be counted.
2. The result will be announced on July 2nd across Facebook
3. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
4. In order to be eligible for this competition the entrant must be over 18 years of age.
5. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.

Use magic Report

5条回复
admin
x0

Admin  Author| Post time 2018-7-2 22:06:29 | Show all posts
Dear all XGIMI fans

Thank you so much for joining this questionnaire event.
Well..we haven’t expect that there will be so many people reached it.

To provide you a higher quality based response, we would love to announce the winner on Friday this week.
Thank you very much for your understanding.

Use magic Reply Support Not support Report

Cornelis9973
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-6-20 19:50:55 | Show all posts
ofcourse i am in... big XGIMI fan here

hevertonnr
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-7-8 02:13:04 | Show all posts
Who wonthe contest??

Stirrech
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-7-26 21:42:46 | Show all posts
Hi, Is the XGIMI Z6's menu in English?? I would love to get one, looks like a very nice new projector

Jul49
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-8-4 05:46:46 | Show all posts
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible for you to create a sub-forum specific for Z6 polar because I would like to open a subject and I can not?
Thank you

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

© 2012-2015 xgimi.com XGIMI |Archiver|小黑屋 Email: service@xgimi.com