Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

XGIMI

Update Functions of the Latest Firmware!!

79 14260
SummerXie SummerXie Software 2016-8-5 17:15
Show all posts Copy link
Go to reply no.
emkayfey
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-9-11 15:28:49 | Show all posts
For the advise that I should reset the device... Please note that I have tried resetting it severally and tried to force update the software by pressing the reset with the USB stick in the USB 2.0 port. It always return with error...  "This device does not scan to udisk or update file". I am at loss as to what to do now. I look forward to further advise.

Use magic Reply Support Not support Report

SummerXie
x0

Admin  Author| Post time 2016-9-12 10:01:34 | Show all posts
emkayfey replied at 2016-9-11 15:28
For the advise that I should reset the device... Please note that I have tried resetting it severall ...

Hey,
Follow the step:
<System setup> -- <About> -- <Restore factory>

What you're doing is Force Brush your Aurora, also I don't think you download the Force Brush Firmware.

emkayfey
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-9-14 05:24:03 | Show all posts
I don't know how else to explain that the device does not boot to the OS. It is stuck at HDMI 1 searching page. IT DOES NOT GO TO SYSTEM.  

What is the warranty process please. Nobody seems to know how to exit this problem.

Thank you.

SummerXie
x0

Admin  Author| Post time 2016-9-15 01:06:32 | Show all posts
emkayfey replied at 2016-9-14 05:24
I don't know how else to explain that the device does not boot to the OS. It is stuck at HDMI 1 sear ...

How about this, you can take a video to show the problem with 1. you're trying to press back key on your remote control; & press the left key of your direction keys on your remote control. Share to google drive or whatever works for you and send the sharing link to the service@xgimi.com

If it's really the projector problem, you absolutely can ship it back and we'll cover everything to fix it for you. However, you know the shipping cost and the tax as well. So we would like to know more about the issue otherwise it'll waste. Hope you could understand and thanks.

emkayfey
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-9-18 01:17:32 | Show all posts
Edited by emkayfey at 2016-9-18 01:21

Video Of Problem With My XGIMI
Please find the link to the video of the problem above. I tried software upgrade but it will not accept it.

SummerXie
x0

Admin  Author| Post time 2016-9-19 10:37:27 | Show all posts
emkayfey replied at 2016-9-18 01:17
Video Of Problem With My XGIMI
Please find the link to the video of the problem above. I tried softw ...

Hi,

I watched your video, the guiding light on your remote control is green, which means it is NOT pairing with Z4Aurora. I think it's due to your press HOME and Back button together, so it's unpaired.

Please press HOME and Back on your remote control together to pair with Z4 Aurora, so you can control the projector. Then, fellow the above steps I suggest you before. Thanks

PuneetNayyar
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-9-19 14:39:27 | Show all posts
SummerXie replied at 2016-8-6 09:05
If you follow the above steps that I wrote, this is not suppose to happen.
BUT anyways, you can wa ...

I Live in New Delhi,India
has the online update started.
as z4 still says not update found and from usb it says "NO UPDATE FILES FOUND"

PuneetNayyar
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-9-19 14:51:05 | Show all posts
Problem .1: I am facing a problem in updating from USB, I have formatted the usb to fat32 from a windows computer.

Problem .2: Since I have updated the my iphone ios10 i am unable to use Airplay Mode. It Keep Saying unable to connect.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

emkayfey
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-9-19 15:00:11 | Show all posts
Thank you very much.  That did the trick.  The pairing enables me to revert back from TV mode.  Thanks for your support.

SummerXie
x0

Admin  Author| Post time 2016-9-20 10:40:08 | Show all posts
PuneetNayyar replied at 2016-9-19 14:51
Problem .1: I am facing a problem in updating from USB, I have formatted the usb to fat32 from a win ...

Did you send the email too???

1. Connect with USB Port 2.0.
2. DO NOT UNZIP it.
3. Change an USB.

If there are all not working, download the Force brush package which is on the upgrade firmware's right side.

Airplay is actually a built-in function, which is not invented by XGIMI as we all know this. Also, iOS 1O is released on 13 sept. Z4 Aurora cannot real time update with Apple or iOS system. So hope you guys could wait for the next upgrade firmware of Z4 Aurora. Sorry about that and once the updating date has been confirm I'll let you guys know.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

© 2012-2015 xgimi.com XGIMI |Archiver|小黑屋 Email: service@xgimi.com