Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

XGIMI

Update Functions of the Latest Firmware!!

79 14262
SummerXie SummerXie Software 2016-8-5 17:15
Show all posts Copy link
Go to reply no.
harvy2020
x0

Lv2 Post time 2016-8-21 07:11:44 | Show all posts
JonnyRoBato replied at 2016-8-19 07:33
New firmware works great! Seems to resolve some of the issues I had before. I also noticed that it s ...

same question not sure what that force brush package is? maybe a typo error? its is a .bin file.

Use magic Reply Support Not support Report

noobtube
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-8-22 14:45:25 | Show all posts
The current firmware version that can be downloaded in the support page is  the "Z4 Aurora Firmware 1.5.0".   What if for whatever reason we want to revert back to the firmware that was shipped with the Aurora after we have upgraded to v1.5.0.

Is there a download link for the original version that was snipped with Z4 Aurora? (v1.0.0?). Thanks

SummerXie
x0

Admin  Author| Post time 2016-8-22 18:03:59 | Show all posts
noobtube replied at 2016-8-22 14:45
The current firmware version that can be downloaded in the support page is  the "Z4 Aurora Firmware  ...

Hi, nope.

emkayfey
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-9-9 06:42:45 | Show all posts
Edited by emkayfey at 2016-9-9 06:47

Help me. I am stuck on the screen that says HDMI 1.....Searching.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

emkayfey
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-9-9 06:49:13 | Show all posts
emkayfey replied at 2016-9-9 06:42
Help me. I am stuck on the screen that says HDMI 1.....Searching.

When I try to force update, it comes up with another error message: This system does scan to udisk or the update file.

SummerXie
x0

Admin  Author| Post time 2016-9-9 10:25:26 | Show all posts
You've already sent the email, right????

If you didn't connect HDMI1 cable, of course it's searching the signal....
If this is your opening image, you can press <back> on your remote control to back to the homepage. And going to the <General>, click the first one named boot source (something like that) to close the HDMI1!

emkayfey
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-9-9 14:50:18 | Show all posts
Edited by emkayfey at 2016-9-9 14:52

Yes I sent email.
I have tried what you suggested but it still does not work because it does not boot to the OS it just says loads the initial graphic and say the "hey Gimi" and then goes straight into HDMI 1....searching. It does not matter if I plug to HDMI 1 or not it just boots to HDMI 1....Searching. If I plug anything to HDMI 2 it does not recognise it and most importantly... It does not recognise the remote as I think it has not loaded the drivers. Please advise what to do as I need it this weekend. Thanks

SummerXie
x0

Admin  Author| Post time 2016-9-10 10:05:48 | Show all posts
emkayfey replied at 2016-9-9 14:50
Yes I sent email.
I have tried what you suggested but it still does not work because it does not bo ...

So you have 2 questions?1.
On your UI, Press the left key on your remote control, you'll see the below pic.

As you described, as long as you turn the Aurora on, you always see the HDMI Searching, like the right pic.

Press the back key on the remote control, first! So you can contorl the images and use all funcitons!
Going to General, you'll see: at the fist line! CLOSE it!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

SummerXie
x0

Admin  Author| Post time 2016-9-10 10:07:25 | Show all posts
emkayfey replied at 2016-9-9 14:50
Yes I sent email.
I have tried what you suggested but it still does not work because it does not bo ...

So your second issue is HDMI2 NOT WORKING, right?

Try to factory reset your aurora.

emkayfey
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-9-11 04:22:07 | Show all posts
Edited by emkayfey at 2016-9-11 06:10

Thanks for your reply. Please note that I have used this device for three months and I have used it with plex media to stream and via HDMI cables with my digibox and via USB disk. Problem started about 2 weeks ago when it just would not boot up to the general UI, it only boots up to the HDMI 1 searching page and nothing I do will change it from there..: The remote control does not control the device in this mode, the USB does not work, no other port except HDMI 1 works and it only projects directly from laptop and no control can be effected.

Please help.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

© 2012-2015 xgimi.com XGIMI |Archiver|小黑屋 Email: service@xgimi.com