Forum is down ? Have any Support ?

8 603
j.camano j.camano Software 2018-1-10 02:26
Show all posts Copy link
Go to reply no.
j.camano
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-1-10 02:26:49 | Show all posts |Read mode

I am facing problems with my Aurora Z4 and so far I have not got any XGIMI positioning.
I get deeply indignant and deceived by XGIMI, I bought the projector, I pointed it out to several friends and I was a great product innovator.
Now as I see several people complaining ... I do not know what else I do
I bought with the promise of more than 5,000 hours of use, nor did I reach 50 hours and I can not get any assistance .... A fraud ...

Use magic Report

8条回复
refdaddy
x0

Lv2 Post time 2018-1-10 06:40:29 | Show all posts
There is more useful user participation in this forum than Xgimi personnel.  Talk about your issues and you will likely get some help.  Complaining will get you nowhere.

Use magic Reply Support Not support Report

j.camano
x0

Lv1  Author| Post time 2018-1-11 04:43:28 | Show all posts
Sorry, a company would be supposed to give a return !!!, the equipment for me was expensive, I would not want to be complaining but praising!

refdaddy
x0

Lv2 Post time 2018-1-11 13:14:40 | Show all posts
What exactly is your issue?

j.camano
x0

Lv1  Author| Post time 2018-1-16 04:48:48 | Show all posts
I finally got it!
My problem was in the forced installation via USB2, I was waiting for hours and no signal indicating up-grade, until after I tried again, a screen appeared indicating not to disconnect that I was performing the up-grade ...
Thank you very much !!!!

refdaddy
x0

Lv2 Post time 2018-1-16 09:05:24 | Show all posts
You appear rather foolish with your vague complaint, demanding a return for no reason and disparaging the company for what resulted to be your self-inflicted stupidity.
You should offer Xgimi an apology.

j.camano
x0

Lv1  Author| Post time 2018-1-18 05:46:56 | Show all posts
I do not agree !, I stayed more than a month to solve the problem, I did not get any help from XGIMI Support, despite having forwarded email.
I believe that at least a return via email should be forwarded

manue154
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-2-28 03:24:33 | Show all posts
i'm totally agree with you, the policy of XGIMI is a shame, they sell products as 'smart' and when i go to the play store to download applications, it's always the same answer: 'your device isn't compatible with this version', because their firmware are too old and they'd never answer and there is no sav, either make update for their products to make them working!

AllanSouza
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-5-8 05:55:17 | Show all posts

I'm having problems with totally yellowish projection! The white turned yellow. The image is horrible ... I researched it and tried to configure the image, but without success! I sent some emails with photos and videos of the image of the yellowish projection and got no answer!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

© 2012-2015 xgimi.com XGIMI |Archiver|小黑屋 Email: service@xgimi.com