Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

XGIMI

Google Play services not updating resulting in many issues

28 24444
zabak zabak 2017-11-21 15:29
Show all posts Copy link
Go to reply no.
cedric69
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-4-23 17:57:50 | Show all posts
Bonjour a tous,

Je rencontre les mêmes difficultés que Zabak,
une fois que la mise a jour du Google service a été faite vers une version supérieur, il est impossible de revenir vers la version original, même après un factory reset.
serait-il possible de nous fournir la version du Google service d'origine afin de revenir vers cette version.

Pour ma part tout était fonctionnel avant, j'avais un compte authentifié sur le google Play-store d'origine,
j'ai effectué la procédure de mise a jour, et après plus rien ne fonctionnais, un message m'indiquait que je n’étais pas authentifier et impossible de le faire.
j'ai donc fais un factory reset avec le wipe, mais le problème reste le même.

Use magic Reply Support Not support Report

zabak
x0

Lv2  Author| Post time 2018-4-24 15:22:01 | Show all posts
Request XGIMI to update google play services in new firmware update.

Is Anyone listening?

UrbanGorilla
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-5-3 20:12:28 | Show all posts
zabak replied at 2018-4-24 15:22
Request XGIMI to update google play services in new firmware update.

Is Anyone listening?

Hi Zabak

I don't know if you managed to sort it out.  If not, here is what I did to restore original settings as I too messed things up by trying to update google play.

So as you know, factory reset does not fix it.  What you need to do is down load and copy firmware v1.3 to formatted Fat32 USB stick.  Turn off H1 ---- Put the USB in usb 2 on H1  ----- Start H1, go to settings, about, update from USB --- click okay - let it do it's thing.  Google play will then be restored to original versions and performance will be corrected.

I wouldn't mess with the google services as there is a reason they used that version.  They may update it but I doubt it as most things work sweet.

I would recommend using Microsoft Launcher - get it from APK Mirror as this is the best launcer for this and gives you Google Play on your homepage - there are other launchers but this is the best in my view.

Good luck - shouldn't have any problems

zabak
x0

Lv2  Author| Post time 2018-5-8 12:31:15 | Show all posts
Yes, You are absolutely correct. I was able to de-grade to older firmware 1.3 and now things are back to normal and speedier like before.

But many google apps dependant dont work as they require updated google play services. I think this is the biggest issue in this projector.

Now a days even cheap chinese set top boxes are shipping with android 7.1.2 ... why XGIMI cannot do this ??

Kierasa
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-6-14 01:20:17 | Show all posts
Edited by Kierasa at 2018-6-14 01:31

Aptoide -> search opera download -> chrome seach app update-> Gmail login

tulidescargar
x0

Lv1 Post time 2019-7-27 11:44:06 | Show all posts
If it has problems, you can update it manually. You can refer to some applications here: https://tulidescargar.com/

evonmispets
x0

Lv1 Post time 2019-9-4 22:32:28 | Show all posts
Edited by evonmispets at 2019-9-4 22:34

SCR Pro is an app that lets you record everything that appears on your Android device's screen. You can choose from several resolution options, different encoder types, and of course, different sound sources.
FileLinked APK is the #1 Bulk downloader for any Android device. Install FileLinkedand get access to unlimited app Stores and many more. Download Filelinked apk.
Line APK is a new communication app which allows you to make FREE voice calls and send free messages whenever and wherever you are, 24 hours a day!
KineMaster APK is a full-featured video editor for Android. KineMaster has powerful tools that are easy to use, like multiple video layers, blending modes, voiceovers, chroma-key, speed control, transitions, subtitles, special effects, and so much more!
YouCam Makeup APK is a photo-editing application that lets you apply different effects to your pictures, making it look like you have all kinds of makeup on. You can even try dozens of different wigs, and fit them to your head with total freedom.

Instone
x0

Lv1 Post time 2019-9-16 21:29:02 | Show all posts
Edited by Instone at 2019-9-16 21:31

Try to root it and update google play services manual. It must help. I had the same problem when I wanted to download the app to find and buy property in France.

evonmispets
x0

Lv1 Post time The day before yesterday 01:10 | Show all posts
Apple Cardis the latest kind of credit card introduced by Apple. This created on the fundamentalsof simplicity, transparency, and privacy. Users can have a healthy financiallife with this.

Return to list
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

© 2012-2019 xgimi.com XGIMI |Archiver|小黑屋 Email: service@xgimi.com