Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

XGIMI

Official H1 thread + updates and info

34 18765
rocklee rocklee Suggestion 2017-5-5 05:53
Show all posts Copy link
Go to reply no.
rocklee
x0

Moderator  Author| Post time 2018-2-13 10:11:26 | Show all posts
joesample replied at 2018-1-30 10:41
Hi, I guess we are all facing similar problem here. I brought the H1S Aurora in Hong Kong, it does n ...

Netflix and Youtube are not available in China, I don't know about Hong Kong though.  Can you access these sites on your laptop or phone?

Use magic Reply Support Not support Report

JoVo
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-3-14 06:09:23 | Show all posts
could you please elaborate on the Netflix full hd thing?
I downloaded the apk, but it says app not installed...

The linked original thread is not available anymore.

refdaddy
x0

Lv2 Post time 2018-3-16 05:18:20 | Show all posts
JoVo replied at 2018-3-14 06:09
could you please elaborate on the Netflix full hd thing?
I downloaded the apk, but it says app not i ...

contact bigtalker3356 on skype.  they are extremely knowledgeable on clarifying these issues

JoVo
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-3-17 21:29:32 | Show all posts
Don‘t have skype..
I can download the apks but they refuse to install. Do you need a root for that?

refdaddy
x0

Lv2 Post time 2018-3-18 14:31:59 | Show all posts
JoVo replied at 2018-3-17 21:29
Don‘t have skype..
I can download the apks but they refuse to install. Do you need a root for that? ...

Sorry, only have skype contact

clementgirard
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-4-16 15:24:16 | Show all posts
Hi there, sorry for my English. Can you recommend a source of information in French for the H1 and its updates? I found some articles online https://www.jrdesign.fr/projecteur-xgimi-z4-aurora-h1-avis/  but they don't seem official?
Merci :)

AiMAnsarie
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-4-18 04:42:36 | Show all posts
Has anybody been able to successfully root H1?

Kevinldrbck
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-5-26 07:52:05 | Show all posts
I have the xgimi h1 and it has been a great projector for the last 6 months. All of a sudden, it has started not working properly.  It was fine one night working with no issues. Shut it down and went to bed. The next evening I turned it on and it came on as usual and then after about 3 minutes the picture shuts off but I still have sound. At this point I can not turn it off with the remote or anything other than close the lens cover or unplug it. When I turn it back on, the blue light comes on and flashes for about 15 seconds and then shuts off with still no picture but I again have sound. I have tested the hdmi cable with other devices and it works fine on a tv. If I unplug the unit and let it set for several hours, then I again get about three minutes before the picture goes out again.  I have made no changes to anything on the unit at all, no error displays, it just shuts off the projector. This is very annoying especially after paying a nice sum of money on amazon to purchase from xgimi and having to wait for it to be shipped and clear customs from the manufacturer to even get it in the u.s.  is there anything I can do?  I have looked all over for instructions on how to do a factory rest but they all say to use the menu which I can’t see because the projector either won’t come on or it won’t stay on long enough for me to get into the menu to use it.  Please help!

Kevinldrbck
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-5-26 21:25:16 | Show all posts
Kevinldrbck replied at 2018-5-26 07:52
I have the xgimi h1 and it has been a great projector for the last 6 months. All of a sudden, it has ...

As requested. Here is a video of the projector failing to come on.

Kevinldrbck
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-5-26 21:25:47 | Show all posts
Kevinldrbck replied at 2018-5-26 21:25
As requested. Here is a video of the projector failing to come on.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

© 2012-2015 xgimi.com XGIMI |Archiver|小黑屋 Email: service@xgimi.com