33 11786
rocklee rocklee 2017-5-5 05:53
Show all posts Copy link
Go to reply no.
chrisdotv
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-9-11 05:50:54 | Show all posts
Hi Everybody,
Where to buy an XGIMI H1 in Europe or France? I'm working for a french company. We are selling computer and provide it services. We are very interesting in XGIMI product. We could plan to become official reseller for France and Europe. But we need to the product before. Could XGIMI, sell service contact me ?
I could help to translate in French the UI.
Best regards,
Christian

Use magic Reply Support Not support Report

eloi
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-9-20 05:28:00 | Show all posts
Hi,
I just got my H1-Aurora projector bought on Amazon. It was specified that it was an international version and actually when I received it it worked (I'm located in France). But as soon as the update was made (1.3.1) a warning message keeps me from continuing. Can you tell me whether it is possible to say from the serial number whether it is an international version? My serial start like this CG28HXXXXXXX
I just want to continue using this projector so what should I do ?
Thanks for you help.
E.

Use magic Reply Support 1 Not support 0 Report

rksr
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-11-9 20:16:31 | Show all posts
Hello,
I am trying to connect my Xgimi H1 to my tablet and pc with windows 10 installed. Can someone explain how to do that by mirror display? I know that model for aurora has Xgimi assistant like for android version but what for H1 for win10?

Also I would like to know if there will be in future polish language for H1.

alcides4
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-12-30 09:03:09 | Show all posts
Hi I'm from Argentina just bought the h1 aurora... update and this message pops up every 5 seconds what should i do¡¡??
¨this product is not a XGIMI official international version product, so the international firmware is not proper functioning I'm desperate

Use magic Reply Support 1 Not support 0 Report

alcides4
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-12-30 09:04:40 | Show all posts
eloi replied at 2017-9-20 05:28
Hi,
I just got my H1-Aurora projector bought on Amazon. It was specified that it was an internationa ...

i have the same problem! what did you do? regards from argentina

roni44
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-12-30 21:35:56 | Show all posts
eloi replied at 2017-9-20 05:28
Hi,
I just got my H1-Aurora projector bought on Amazon. It was specified that it was an internationa ...

Sorry to say this but Xgimi has never release international version of H1 Aurora, once you update your machine, everything will go back to Chinese language only and you will lose all the international apps.

Dicentim
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-1-18 22:34:18 | Show all posts
Edited by Dicentim at 2018-1-18 22:36

Hi ! Sorry I wasn't allowed to post a new thread so I use this one.
I've just received my H1 projector but it seems to be defective.
Here is a picture of the issue :https://www.noelshack.com/2018-0 ... 0118-104746-hht.jpg

You can clearly see a black band (about 1 inch wide) at the bottom of the screen. This band always remains it never disappears in menu or movies. I think it's an optical failure. Could you propose me a solution please ?
Thanks. Regards.

Franck P.

Dicentim
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-1-19 07:38:45 | Show all posts
Hi again,
I asked some other people on a french forum and everybody's getting this little band of light so I suppose it's ok. Thanks.

joesample
x0

Lv1 Post time 2018-1-30 10:41:23 | Show all posts
Hi, I guess we are all facing similar problem here. I brought the H1S Aurora in Hong Kong, it does not allow me to install Netflix and official youtube... Could you please advice us the best way to solve this problem?

rocklee
x0

Moderator  Author| Post time 2018-2-13 10:10:29 | Show all posts
Dicentim replied at 2018-1-18 22:34
Hi ! Sorry I wasn't allowed to post a new thread so I use this one.
I've just received my H1 project ...

That's not an optical failure, that's normal on these types of projectors. Show us the entire screen.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

© 2012-2015 xgimi.com XGIMI |Archiver|小黑屋 Email: service@xgimi.com