Show all posts Copy link
Go to reply no.
rocklee
x0

版主 Post time 2017-3-26 05:32:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Can be found on avsforum, plenty of pictures and will soon be adding videos:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/68 ... -z4-aurora-etc.html

Enjoy!

PS. I can add the review here on this forum if people want it.

Use magic Report

11条回复
rocklee
x0

版主  Author| Post time 2017-3-28 10:15:32 | Show all posts
mani_here replied at 2017-3-27 06:46
Very Good Review so far
Deciding me to buy it after reading your review!
But one unfortunate thing i ...

Good luck mate

Support will be difficult without a local dealer I'm afraid so you will have to depend on the seller for everything. Alternatively look for other owners nearby Australia, I'm sure some people are smart enough to resolve potential minor issues, firmwares and the likes.

About that link, yeah confirm that it's offering the international version and that there is a reachable address and contact details on that site (I can't seem to find them).

This is probably one of the best LED projector on the market and I will continue to update my review of the H1 including hints and tips.  There aren't many verified owners around so hopefully they will be able to share their tips there or here.

Use magic Reply Support 1 Not support 0 Report

mani_here
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-3-27 06:46:21 | Show all posts
Very Good Review so far
Deciding me to buy it after reading your review!
But one unfortunate thing is am here based in Auckland, New Zealand
XGIMI - NZ dealers still unable to get the International version or H1 down here in Auckland for atleast another few months.
Fingers crossed thinking of ordering through SHOPIFY - Promised it will be an International version

https://xgimi.myshopify.com/prod ... ndroid-home-theater

Use magic Reply Support Not support Report

mani_here
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-3-28 12:27:55 | Show all posts
rocklee replied at 2017-3-28 10:15
Good luck mate

Support will be difficult without a local dealer I'm afraid so you will have to ...

True
Your review & most of the wants on my need is seems to be fulfilled on this H1 projector. That is the reason am brave enough to order through Shopify.
Below is the reply i got from them querying the same!

Hi Mani !

We are genuine people to deal with and have served many many customers across the globe, I am sorry for communication ways, we are still evolving.

Your XGIMI H1 projector + 2 3d glasses will connect to international shipment soon and will will update you soon for the same.

We are always a email away from you.
If need any help, feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Mark

rocklee
x0

版主  Author| Post time 2017-4-3 07:40:01 | Show all posts
When will you get the H1?

mani_here
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-4-21 07:38:02 | Show all posts
Got my H1 7 days after i make my order - Pretty fast compare to any shipping i have received in the past!
They provided with tracking number from DHL - initial 5 days it shown it is still in HONGKONG later it came less than 48 hours from Hongkong to Auckland - New Zealand.
One thing i was amazed is the support provided by them by Email & facebook messenger advising or replying all my queries!

Happy user until now - One thing puts me off is the fan noise when i utilize this as only a Bluetooth speaker.

adish
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-4-21 20:36:14 | Show all posts
Hi Mani.. I recently found out about H1. After reading the reviews.. I want to purchase one for myself. It will be extremely kind of you if you could provide me some information such as the total cost, if you had to pay any duty on it? How did you make payment, was it via PayPal or any other mode?
Also on how do you find the quality and if you have tried any 3D playback? Is it international (English) version/menu.
How is the sound quality?

I live in Auckland as well and would appreciate your feedback before purchasing it.
Please let me know.

Many thanks,
Adish

rocklee
x0

版主  Author| Post time 2017-4-22 04:01:45 | Show all posts
mani_here replied at 2017-4-21 07:38
Got my H1 7 days after i make my order - Pretty fast compare to any shipping i have received in the  ...

Set the fan noise to "speed 1" instead of auto and you will be good to go!

mani_here
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-4-22 06:49:03 | Show all posts
Thanks Rocklee
Will try that - but will keeping speed to 1 affect the unit to overheat while watching beyond 3-4 hours?
Assuming NZ winter on the way shouldn't be an issue for the next couple of months

adish
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-4-22 11:11:25 | Show all posts
Thanks all... very informative forum.

12Next
Return to list
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

© 2012-2015 xgimi.com XGIMI |Archiver|小黑屋 Email: service@xgimi.com