nothinrandom nothinrandom 2016-12-31 13:57
Show all posts Copy link
Go to reply no.
SummerXie
x0

Admin Post time 2017-3-17 15:51:18 | Show all posts
BTHELL15 replied at 2017-3-3 20:57
Dear Lei Jun,
You are the CEO of XGIMI , this is why i call your customer sens to found a solution  ...

Hi, we are XGIMI not XiaoMi.

Okay, I am going to respond the below questions.
1. Why do XGIMI products differential same products in two international and Chinese versions?
Because 1). Chinese version and international version products have different content resources. We haven't got Chinese version's content resources authorization to use it in overseas, and some certain region has limitations of using their content resources. Therefore, we need to develop international firmware to satisfy international users.
2). It's not only changed the languages, it also have installed Youtube, web browser, Android store- Aptoide, and etc. However, Chinese version doesn't have all these function.

2. Why I can't change H1 and Z4 Aurora's Chinese firmware to International firmware but Z4 Air can exchange?
1). Because we blocked it ON PURPOSE.
2.) Someone spilled the firmware of Z4 Air and Z4 Air is already stop production.

3. Why can't sell or use Chinese version products in other countries out of China and change firmware is not allowed?
1). Our Chinese products do not have any identification, such as CE, FCC, and bluetooth identification; so it's illegal to sell Chinese products to overseas market.
2). it's unsafe to use it because of electronic pressure because of power source specification difference.
3). Some of you are minority group and in special situation, for example, your Chinese friends send to you as a gift, or you are in China. Sorry, for these cases we couldn't anything about it. We need to take care most customers.

Use magic Reply Support Not support Report

SummerXie
x0

Admin Post time 2017-3-17 15:52:03 | Show all posts
archer replied at 2017-3-4 09:59
Please keep me in the loop. Though I have the international ver, I had first hand experience for a ...

We haven't launched international version of CC, and international version of it is still developing.

SummerXie
x0

Admin Post time 2017-3-17 15:56:07 | Show all posts
Elurio replied at 2017-3-8 20:17
I really want to be updated about this topic too. It seems that H1 and Z4X present the same problems ...

Hi Z4X does not launch in overseas marketing, so it doesn't have international version.

satish
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-3-25 05:24:19 | Show all posts
preismar000 replied at 2017-3-23 15:14
Hey mate, if you are struggling with the Chinese version and cant update to the international upda ...

It would be really nice, if you start a blog or publish the method.

rocklee
x0

版主 Post time 2017-3-26 06:06:22 | Show all posts
SummerXie replied at 2017-3-17 15:46
Okay, I am going to respond the below questions.
1. Why do XGIMI products differential same produc ...

Thanks Summer.  I understand it is a risk to buy the Chinese version overseas with no warranties or international coverage.  It was the same buying Japanese products.  What is XGIMI's plan going forward?  Was the H1 successful enough to develop the H2 etc?  I hope you guys can bring out that 4K ultra short throw projector at a good price

One
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-4-10 22:59:36 | Show all posts
rocklee replied at 2017-3-26 06:06
Thanks Summer.  I understand it is a risk to buy the Chinese version overseas with no warranties o ...

After reading this thread, I had to create an re create an account just for this; you know everyone know's this is Xigmi staff account right? I mean its so obvious, just some advice consumers really hate it when companies try to trick them by pretending to be other "customers" it makes them seem dishonest and untrustworthy. So far its been quite clear your PR is quite bad which is a shame as I do quite like your product and I really wanted to like your company so I hope this isn't an accurate representation on how you treat your customers.

rocklee
x0

版主 Post time 2017-4-12 18:44:54 | Show all posts
One replied at 2017-4-10 22:59
After reading this thread, I had to create an re create an account just for this; you know everyon ...

What are you talking about?  I'm a customer.

SummerXie
x0

Admin Post time 2017-4-13 16:21:24 | Show all posts
rocklee replied at 2017-3-26 06:06
Thanks Summer.  I understand it is a risk to buy the Chinese version overseas with no warranties o ...

Hi Rocklee,

Thanks for your wishes.
HAHA, "good price" what an "objective" word!
What is good? It might good price for you, but not good for others.

SummerXie
x0

Admin Post time 2017-4-13 16:24:58 | Show all posts
One replied at 2017-4-10 22:59
After reading this thread, I had to create an re create an account just for this; you know everyon ...

HAHAHAHA, you are so interesting.
I am so appreciate your idea.
At the beginning of starting this forum, I had created a lot of accounts for support myself, I still remember the password but not the name. I don't play this game anymore, because we got enough people to support us. It's just you don't want to admit it, don't think the worst of others, because it will reflect who you are.

SummerXie
x0

Admin Post time 2017-4-13 16:43:27 | Show all posts
zabak replied at 2017-2-28 19:51
Strange. Even I got for $779 From Ali express

Hi Zabak,
Distributors on Ali express are selling International version of H1. No worries.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

© 2012-2015 xgimi.com XGIMI |Archiver|小黑屋 Email: service@xgimi.com