46 5738
nothinrandom nothinrandom 2016-12-31 13:57
Show all posts Copy link
Go to reply no.
BTHELL15
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-3-3 20:57:21 | Show all posts
Dear Lei Jun,
You are the CEO of XGIMI , this is why i call your customer sens to found a solution for us .
We are several customers who bought H1,  definitely fan of your product .
All of us are foreigners ,living in china or US guys who received the manadarin version instead the US one .
All of use are desapointed because it impossible to enjoy all the power of the H1 in madarin os when you are non china native .
I hope your  good sens will be touch by this call , and i hope that you will propose a solution for the few frustrated user .
best regards . BRUNO

Use magic Reply Support Not support Report

yassudam
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-3-4 00:02:41 | Show all posts
Hello, Iam a backer for Xgimi H1 on indiegogo campaign. my pledge id is 3870518.I still not received my Perk. I sent several email to your support team. Last email received was on 5th of Feb that they updated my address and will send soon. untill today i did not get any tracking number for my shipment. Please do help out here. Thanks in advance.

archer
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-3-4 09:59:12 | Show all posts
JamesK replied at 2017-3-3 10:53
I had the pleasure yesterday to compare a Chinese version with an international version, as far as  ...

Please keep me in the loop. Though I have the international ver, I had first hand experience for a few days with a xgimi CC (portable version sold here in HK but lower specs than H1) I too believe that the OS was stripped out of its feature.

Elurio
x0

Lv1 Post time 2017-3-8 20:17:42 | Show all posts
I really want to be updated about this topic too. It seems that H1 and Z4X present the same problems for non chinese speakers...

SummerXie
x0

Admin Post time 2017-3-17 15:46:24 | Show all posts
Okay, I am going to respond the below questions.
1. Why do XGIMI products differential same products in two international and Chinese versions?
Because 1). Chinese version and international version products have different content resources. We haven't gotten Chinese version's content resources authorization to use it in overseas, and some certain region has limitations of using their content resources. Therefore, we need to develop international firmware to satisfy international users.
2). The international firmware not only changed Chinese only to muliti-languages, it also installed Youtube, web browser, Android store-Aptoide, and etc functions; which Chinese version doesn't have.

2. Why I can't change H1 and Z4 Aurora's Chinese firmware to International firmware but Z4 Air can do?
1). Because we blocked it ON PURPOSE.
2.) Someone revealed the firmware of Z4 Air and now Z4 Air is already stop production.

3. Why can't sell or use Chinese version products out of China? Why exchange firmware is not allowed?
1). Our Chinese products do not have any secure identifications, such as CE, FCC, and etc; so it's illegal to sell Chinese products to overseas market.
2). it's unsafe to use it because of electronic pressure because of power source specification difference.
3). I understand that some of customers are in a special situation, such as, your Chinese friends send to you one XGIMI projecotr as a gift, or you are in China and bought it in a retail store. I am sincerely apologize to these customers and we couldn't help with it. Sorry

Last but not the least: Please don't buy H1 from LiveTV Direct on Amazon, because we never authorized any retailer on Amazon to sell our products. A lot of customers reporeted that he is selling Chinese version products instead of international version. We have reported to Amazon customer service for tons of times, however, he is not selling any defective products, so Amazon doesn't accept our report. Anyone bought from him and if you meet any troubles, we really can't provide any after-sales support. Sorry about that. Thanks.

Use magic Reply Support 2 Not support 0 Report

SummerXie
x0

Admin Post time 2017-3-17 15:46:40 | Show all posts
1. Why do XGIMI products differential same products in two international and Chinese versions?
Because 1). Chinese version and international version products have different content resources. We haven't gotten Chinese version's content resources authorization to use it in overseas, and some certain region has limitations of using their content resources. Therefore, we need to develop international firmware to satisfy international users.
2). The international firmware not only changed Chinese only to muliti-languages, it also installed Youtube, web browser, Android store-Aptoide, and etc functions; which Chinese version doesn't have.

2. Why I can't change H1 and Z4 Aurora's Chinese firmware to International firmware but Z4 Air can do?
2.) Someone revealed the firmware of Z4 Air and now Z4 Air is already stop production.

3. Why can't sell or use Chinese version products out of China? Why exchange firmware is not allowed?
1). Our Chinese products do not have any secure identifications, such as CE, FCC, and etc; so it's illegal to sell Chinese products to overseas market.
2). it's unsafe to use it because of electronic pressure because of power source specification difference.
3). I understand that some of customers are in a special situation, such as, your Chinese friends send to you one XGIMI projecotr as a gift, or you are in China and bought it in a retail store. I am sincerely apologize to these customers and we couldn't help with it. Sorry

Last but not the least: Please don't buy H1 from LiveTV Direct on Amazon, because we never authorized any retailer on Amazon to sell our products. A lot of customers reporeted that he is selling Chinese version products instead of international version. We have reported to Amazon customer service for tons of times, however, he is not selling any defective products, so Amazon doesn't accept our report. Anyone bought from him and if you meet any troubles, we really can't provide any after-sales support. Sorry about that. Thanks.

SummerXie
x0

Admin Post time 2017-3-17 15:47:35 | Show all posts
JamesK replied at 2017-2-27 09:49
Thanks for the reply Refdaddy, that is extremely disappointing, as I am an expat in China and only ...

We have already received your package.

SummerXie
x0

Admin Post time 2017-3-17 15:49:05 | Show all posts
zabak replied at 2017-3-1 08:14
Interesting to know whether Chinese firmware has different firmware number or same as international? ...

SummerXie
x0

Admin Post time 2017-3-17 15:49:07 | Show all posts
zabak replied at 2017-3-1 08:14
Interesting to know whether Chinese firmware has different firmware number or same as international? ...

SummerXie
x0

Admin Post time 2017-3-17 15:50:39 | Show all posts
drevo6 replied at 2017-3-3 18:47
On the international and Chinese version is one and the same firmware as the difference is that in t ...

Because 1). Chinese version and international version products have different content resources. We haven't got Chinese version's content resources authorization to use it in overseas, and some certain region has limitations of using their content resources. Therefore, we need to develop international firmware to satisfy international users.
2). It's not only changed the languages, it also have installed Youtube, web browser, Android store- Aptoide, and etc. However, Chinese version doesn't have all these function.

2. Why I can't change H1 and Z4 Aurora's Chinese firmware to International firmware but Z4 Air can exchange?
2.) Someone spilled the firmware of Z4 Air and Z4 Air is already stop production.

3. Why can't sell or use Chinese version products in other countries out of China and change firmware is not allowed?
1). Our Chinese products do not have any identification, such as CE, FCC, and bluetooth identification; so it's illegal to sell Chinese products to overseas market.
3). Some of you are minority group and in special situation, for example, your Chinese friends send to you as a gift, or you are in China. Sorry, for these cases we couldn't anything about it. We need to take care most customers.

Last but not the least: Please don't buy H1 from LiveTV Direct on Amazon, because we never authorized any retailers on Amazon to sell our products. He only selling Chinese version products and lied to customers that he is selling International version of it. We have reported to Amazon platform for tons of times, however, he is not selling any defective products, so Amazon doesn't accept our report. Anyone bought from him and you will meet troubles for sure, and we won't provide any after-sales support, because we really can't. Sorry about that. Please return and ask for refund. Thanks.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

© 2012-2015 xgimi.com XGIMI |Archiver|小黑屋 Email: service@xgimi.com