XGIMI

1.6.0 Firmware of Z4 Aurora is Released!

25 2620
SummerXie SummerXie Software 2016-12-3 03:28
Show all posts Copy link
Go to reply no.
SummerXie
x0

Admin  Author| Post time 2016-12-14 04:15:30 | Show all posts
he_stheone64 replied at 2016-12-5 17:29
Congratulation for releasing a firmware based on Android 4.3, which was introduced in July 2013!

I  ...

Hi Sir,

I totally understand your feeling and you're so considerable. You were totally right, that's the thing we're currently worry about. All of our Android version is too old to catch the trend, and if we want our products to be used for longer time, this must the urgent issue we need to solved as soon as possible. However, I really need to discuss with our engineers from hardware and software team, I think they want to use the latest materials for building the newest version of products, but there must be high cost and long develop time relate issue. I really need to talk to them, sorry about that. Once I got feedback, I will let you know.

Use magic Reply Support Not support Report

tweetyfs
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-12-15 17:56:25 | Show all posts
SummerXie replied at 2016-12-14 03:36
Hi Sir, are you using the pre-installed Youtube or the one (mobile version) you download from Aptoi ...

for me you tube problem is for pre-installed one

SummerXie
x0

Admin  Author| Post time 2016-12-16 03:16:31 | Show all posts
tweetyfs replied at 2016-12-15 17:56
for me you tube problem is for pre-installed one

Hi could you do a screenshot to fully illustrate the issue? Since we're testing it and didn't meet any trouble, we'd like to know more about it to fix it. thanks,

sylvia1109
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-12-19 15:17:10 | Show all posts
i already update it online but still not able to pair with my mac or ipad or iphone !

tweetyfs
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-12-19 15:36:06 | Show all posts
SummerXie replied at 2016-12-16 03:16
Hi could you do a screenshot to fully illustrate the issue? Since we're testing it and didn't meet ...

Here is the screens from my projector show that youtube didn't work as expect
also when i try to search for youtube on aptoide i didn't get any result for it

so your help is highly appreciated

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Reply Support 1 Not support 0 Report

davidex
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-12-19 23:18:17 | Show all posts
tweetyfs replied at 2016-12-19 15:36
Here is the screens from my projector show that youtube didn't work as expect
also when i try to s ...

I have EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM. I used the online update proposed by my Z4 Aurora, and after updating, my preinstalled Youtube is stuck on the same state.
The additional issue is that I can not uninstall this YouTube app, Aptoide refuses when I click on Uninstall.

1. How can/When this bug be solved please ?

2. Is there a way to downgrade to firmware 1.5 ?

I REALLY HOPE that your support engineer will support this Hardware in the months to come, or all initial Z4 bakers may be very furious in the weeks to come !

YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY REMOVE YOUR AD TELLING PEOPLE TO UPGRADE TO FIRMWARE 1.6 FOR THE MOMENT... Waiting for a solution to solve this issue...

BTW, I am very upset on having done this buggy upgrade.

Use magic Reply Support 1 Not support 0 Report

tweetyfs
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-12-20 17:14:34 | Show all posts
Edited by tweetyfs at 2016-12-21 16:03

hello there

for this issue i tray many scenarios in past few days here they are:

1.reset Z4 to factory setting: every thing come back to work perfect but after 10 to 15 minutes you-tube stop working i face some message before it stop like (time setting error or check time setting- other message appear fast and i can't see it)

2.try uninstall pre-installed you-tube for android TV (v1.2.7) throw Aptoid or any other way and i couldn't achieve it

3.try to upgrade  pre-installed you-tube for android TV (v1.2.7) to v1.3.11 or any other version and also it not work even the same version throw apk also not work

4.install you-tube for mobile to use it insisted to pre-installed one and i it told me that i need to upgrade google instance it self first to work

5.also try to install you-tube for android TV from google play store it self and it told me that my device not compatible with the current version

really i'm up set from this annoying issue which is i think has related to current version of android (v4.3) pre-installed on Z4 if your engineer didn't able to solve it or didn't upgrade android it self it will be killing issue for this grate product  by the way i can assist you in any test scenarios if you need

Thanks

unidos
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-12-23 00:27:33 | Show all posts
SummerXie replied at 2016-12-14 03:36
Hi Sir, are you using the pre-installed Youtube or the one (mobile version) you download from Aptoi ...

I am using this one from Main Desktop like in the Picture. Hope it will be repaired with the new software.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

tweetyfs
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-12-25 16:31:35 | Show all posts
Edited by tweetyfs at 2016-12-26 14:37

Hello there

After Days of testing for this annoying issue to find a permanent solution for it

FINALLY I GET A SOLUTION FOR IT !!!!!!!!!!

first of all this issue is because when i want to install any new app on Z4 i go to GOOGLE paly store throw  (https://play.google.com/store/apps) or throw pre-installed app sotre it's self so after install any app from it youtube stope wrok this give me an idea that when you install any app from GOOGLE store throw web installer or its app GOOGLE may modify or Edit Z4 Google Play Services pre-instaled on it to inforce you to update it to newest version which is for Z4 not supported  or cann't do it (for me it give me error when i try to install or update it)

So you can test this issue by install youtube from GOOGLE market (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.youtube&hl=en) and when you tray to use it ,it will tell you that you need first to update (Google Play Services) and not wrok
So if you want to avoid this issue all of you who want install any new app on Z4 download its APK direct or use another store for it,
for me i use (http://en.uptodown.com/android) good store and give you apk's direct to your internal storge.

So here is scenario for make every thing work again:

1.make default factory rest for your Z4 and for first run after reset go to youtube and make sure it work fine.

2.don't install your new apps from GOOGLE play store or its pre-installed app on Z4.
3.don't login to GOOGLE play store throw your Z4 to avoide any collection or modification of (Google Play Services)  on Z4 from GOOGLE.
     (Thanks For ruzgar.ender  on YouTube stops working Thread)

4.use APTOIDE, (http://en.uptodown.com/android) ,download your App APK direct to your Z4 or use any other andoride application store on internet and they are many to avoide any collection or modification of (Google Play Services)  on Z4 from GOOGLE.

5.test every thing for couple of days and i hope    that you enjoy again with your youtube as me

ALSO YOUR FEED BACK IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Thanks

noxyster
x0

Lv1 Post time 2016-12-29 00:56:41 | Show all posts
hi. how to downgrade firmware from 1.6.0 to 1.5 ?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

© 2012-2015 xgimi.com XGIMI |Archiver|小黑屋 Email: service@xgimi.com